Agile Scrum by Skill Yantra
Our Upcomig Trainings
Agile is an iterative approach to software development and project management that helps teams to plan, design, check, and adjust iterations. Our popular agile training course is specially crafted by industry experts, allowing learners to understand how they can tailor and apply the Agile principles and methods into their projects and daily routine in project and program management. Attending this training allows learners to boost their skills and knowledge, which will enable them to work in a reputed organization.
Why should you do Scrum Master Online Training to grow your career?
Scrum Master has a great demand in the marketplace and people are doing this training to get good career opportunities. Companies are hiring Scrum Master Professionals at a large scale and people are looking to get the best course module. Other benefits obtained by doing this course are –
- The career scope in this domain is great as it is one of the job role that have great demand in the IT market.
- Scrum Master Requirement is expected to grow more in the near future.
What are the objectives of doing Scrum Master Online Training?
The objectives served by the online training of Scrum Master are many and a person can be ready to take care of the scrum master role with the help of training provided by us. Below mentioned topics are covered exclusively in the online training provided.
- Why Agile
- Agile Manifesto
- Principles behind Agile Manifesto
- History of Agile
- Empirical Process
- Software Life Development life Cycle
- Traditional Approach Vs Agile Approach
- Some Agile Facts and Figures
Overview of the Scrum Framework:
- Scrum roles and responsibilities: –
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Scrum events :-
- Sprint Planning
- Daily Stand-up
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Scrum artefacts: –
- Product Backlog
- Sprint Backlog
- Product Increment
- Scrum Pre-Planning Meeting
- Product Backlog Refinement
- Sprint Grooming
- A typical Sprint Calendar
- What is User story?
- INVEST and CCC acronym
- Definition of Ready
- Defining DONE
Scrum and Metrics:
Principles of Agile metrics Reflections
– Reflection of each iteration
– Business value Delivered
– Burn Down
Release Planning and Estimation in Scrum:
- Velocity – Based on historical Data
- How to plan a release in Scrum
- Scrum dis-advantages
- Technical Best Practices for Teams
Jira and confluence tool overview